Warfarin sodium and Lutein drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Warfarin sodium and Lutein together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Lutein. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 17, 2017
44 people who take Warfarin sodium, Lutein are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Lutein?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWarfarin sodium and Lutein from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Lutein has active ingredients of lutein. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Lutein 3,096 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lutein and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Luteina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Lutein (lutein) is often used to treat eye disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Lutein is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I want to know if it's safe to use Colliol Silver with Warfaren. Marie
- came up with lump on side of jaw yr ago now its osteomylelitus
- Shama from South Africa. aged 55.active female.. DVT taking warfarin for 2years now. Feeling of numbness on the one leg and for a few days now feeling stiffness in neck. Why??
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- is there an interaction from an episode of gout with warfarin?
User reviews to the study
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- I have been on coumadin for 3 years. My Inr has been 3.0 lately and I am feeling short of breath. If my INR is lower will it help with hypoxia?
- I have been on warfarin for 12 yrs and since 4 yrs I have high ESR even as high as 86. tests came out negative.I feel that my doctors are not that worried
- At first I didn't realize that the only vitamin I am taking (EyePromise with 10mg of Zeaxanthin + 10mg of Lutein) was causing constipation. After trying all the normal things I would do to stop constipation and nothing helped I decided to read the internet to see what I could find out. Yes, this ...
- Would just like t find out if it is ok to glutamine I am on warafrin does it affect the blood levels?