Warfarin sodium and Suboxone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Warfarin sodium and Suboxone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Warfarin sodium and Suboxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
5 people who take Warfarin sodium, Suboxone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Warfarin sodium and Suboxone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWarfarin sodium and Suboxone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 17,544 users)
Interactions between Warfarin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Suboxone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Warfarin sodium and Suboxonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Warfarin sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Warfarin sodium is used in:
- Suboxone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I recently started suboxone after 6 months on vivitrol - which was not reducing my cravings. I have also been on Wellbutrin and Celexa the past year. I am 9 months sober and in that 9 months I have gained a lot of weight - part of it was being in jail and halfway houses and I think I have just ...
- Im a 35 year old male. I've been prescribed suboxone and in an outpatient drug treatment program for two plus years. I've never had Pneumonia in my life up until two years ago. My first experience with Pneumonia almost killed me. I ended up having surgery and hospitalized for about a month. Then ...
- I want to know if it's safe to use Colliol Silver with Warfaren. Marie
- On suboxone past 18 months. Low back pain. Sciatica. Within couple months of starting it, lymph nodes right below jawline presented themselves. No other meds. No tobacco use. Figured it could be due to sublingual film or tabs. Anyone else think taking suboxone could be a cause of this? Had ...
- Hi everybody! I'm reaching out as a mom of an amazing young woman (18 years old) who has suffered with widespread CRPS since she was 10. She has undergone inpatient rehab x 6 weeks and again for 2 weeks over the years utilizing the "Sherry" method-bootcamp-hell but, although she would initially ...
User reviews to the study
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- Hi everyone. Has it been proven that suboxone causes dysphasia? Any remedy aside from quitting the drug? Thank you K
- I have been on coumadin for 3 years. My Inr has been 3.0 lately and I am feeling short of breath. If my INR is lower will it help with hypoxia?
- Hey my name is David and I used to have a friend who died after surgery on his cerebellum, he used to use Suboxone for a long time. I am using Suboxone for 8 years now I have pain on my cerebellum. Anyone has this type of pain? Thanks
- I first noticed it felt like I was sitting on a lump in the couch and the burning after urination I have been on Cipro for three weeks and it doesn't seem much better Has anybody had the symptoms please help