Welchol and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Welchol and Grapefruit together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Welchol and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Welchol has active ingredients of colesevelam hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Welchol 7,617 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 170 users)
On Feb, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Welchol and Grapefruit?
Interactions between Welchol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Welchol (colesevelam hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Since I came home I get really bad leg cramps in my left shin. At night and during the day. At night they will wake me from a sound sleep and I have to get up and walk around for about 30 minutes.I have taken leg cramp pills, drink a gallon of water a day, also dring tonic water for the quinine ...
- Does anyone takes welchol and developed hypoglycemia?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am a 46 year old white female. I have been alternating taking Trazadone and Benadryl for insomnia that I developed after starting acid reducing drugs. I have had severe heartburn for about 12 years after having my gall bladder removed. I was recently diagnosed with Gastritis and Barrett's ...
- I am a Medical Doctor, I have a vasoconstriction when I eat 1/2 grapefruit or more except if I take it with oat meal and or avocado at breakfast for example.
- I have been taking Welchol for over 3 years with constant constipation and with hair loss the last 2 years. I lost my hair on my head in strange places and my eye brows.
- I am addicted to Del Monte's Red Grapefruit. (as a former Addictions Counselor I don't say this lightly) I eat the equivalent of 4-6 per day. I drain the juice, and freeze the sections which produces a nice shaved ice consistency. My Dr's know this and it does interfere with some meds I take.
- have been on welchol for a while now and my Dr added Armour today. Just wondering if anyone has issues taking them together.