Wellbutrin sr and Melatonin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Wellbutrin sr and Melatonin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Wellbutrin sr and Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
28 people who take Wellbutrin sr, Melatonin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Wellbutrin sr and Melatonin?
Wellbutrin sr has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin sr 9,638 users)
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 11,378 users)
Interactions between Wellbutrin sr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin sr and Melatonina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin sr (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Melatonin (melatonin) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Wellbutrin sr is used in:
- Melatonin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Recently, I fainted after taking 5mg of melatonin. Did I faint because I took too many mgs. Should I reduce mg or give it up altogether?
- Do you have any experience with melatonin therapy in acute Wrnicke encephalopathy?
- Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
- Hot flashes any time of day. Cold hands and feet. Arthritis in hands feet. Joint discomfort
- my son who is 7 years old has svt and takes verampimil for svt i was wondering if it was safe for him to take melatonin
You may be interested in these reviews
- New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...
- I am trying to find out information on using Saphris and Melatonin together. My daughter Carol has been on Saphris for only 8 days now. 5mgs. twices a day. For two nights it helped her sleep, but now she is pacing day and night. She needs help and I am hoping for a more natural help rather than ...
- My lungs hurt and the cough is not fun. This has been happening for about 2 months now, shortly after I started taking melatonin on a regular bases. It is the only thing different I am taking. X-rays have been taken, I've been treated with antibiotics and Prednisones, no change. ENT is ruling ...
- from about the time I started taking melatonin every night I seem to have started to fail to have erections for sex with my wife
- Hi, I am new to this and been on Wellbutrin for a week and not getting any sleep and wondered if it is safe to take melatonin