Wellbutrin xl and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Wellbutrin xl and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Wellbutrin xl and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 527 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 11, 2017
527 people who take Wellbutrin xl, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Wellbutrin xl and Aspirin?
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 16,678 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 306,248 users)
Interactions between Wellbutrin xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin xl and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat preventive health care. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Wellbutrin xl is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- Doc put me on Wellbutrin 150xl on May 15th we upped the dose to 225xl on June 20th and I went down to 75mg for two weeks to see if it got better. It seemed to get worse. As of yesterday I stopped cold turkey, after being on for a grand total of 2 months. When can I expect my taste to return? I ...
- Nightmares after leaving a pypsychopathic husband. Stress of raising ADHD child alone, Then business partners did a take over. I then worked my own business until hands wore out. I am retired but wake up sweating, rapid heart rate and feeling scared
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- Hi, I am new to this and been on Wellbutrin for a week and not getting any sleep and wondered if it is safe to take melatonin
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?