Wellbutrin xl and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin xl and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Wellbutrin xl and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
3 people who take Wellbutrin xl, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Wellbutrin xl and Nyquil?
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 16,678 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 659 users)
Interactions between Wellbutrin xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin xl and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Wellbutrin xl is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- Doc put me on Wellbutrin 150xl on May 15th we upped the dose to 225xl on June 20th and I went down to 75mg for two weeks to see if it got better. It seemed to get worse. As of yesterday I stopped cold turkey, after being on for a grand total of 2 months. When can I expect my taste to return? I ...
- Nightmares after leaving a pypsychopathic husband. Stress of raising ADHD child alone, Then business partners did a take over. I then worked my own business until hands wore out. I am retired but wake up sweating, rapid heart rate and feeling scared
- Hello everyone! I am a 43-year-old woman who has been taking well Butrans for the last two years. I have had much difficulty in cheating orgasm. I can do so, but not after quite some time and manual stimulation… Of an average of 30 minutes. I've been checked out by my physician with nothing ...
- On vivitrol injection and wondering if phentermine may not be as effective because of the vivitrol in my system.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- Hi, I am new to this and been on Wellbutrin for a week and not getting any sleep and wondered if it is safe to take melatonin
- I was in a head on collusion and my spine is damaged in many areas and I will be needing a series of surgeries to help the pain. Doctors in Oklahoma will not prescibe pain meds, so they put me on lyrica. I'm starting with the 50's a week ago. I take Wellbutrin because this is depressing. I can ...
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?