Wellbutrin xl and Bontril drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Wellbutrin xl and Bontril together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Wellbutrin xl and Bontril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Wellbutrin xl and Bontril?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWellbutrin xl and Bontril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 17,017 users)
Bontril has active ingredients of phendimetrazine tartrate. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Bontril 156 users)
Interactions between Wellbutrin xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bontril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin xl and Bontrila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Bontril (phendimetrazine tartrate) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- Doc put me on Wellbutrin 150xl on May 15th we upped the dose to 225xl on June 20th and I went down to 75mg for two weeks to see if it got better. It seemed to get worse. As of yesterday I stopped cold turkey, after being on for a grand total of 2 months. When can I expect my taste to return? I ...
- Nightmares after leaving a pypsychopathic husband. Stress of raising ADHD child alone, Then business partners did a take over. I then worked my own business until hands wore out. I am retired but wake up sweating, rapid heart rate and feeling scared
- Hello everyone! I am a 43-year-old woman who has been taking well Butrans for the last two years. I have had much difficulty in cheating orgasm. I can do so, but not after quite some time and manual stimulation… Of an average of 30 minutes. I've been checked out by my physician with nothing ...
- On vivitrol injection and wondering if phentermine may not be as effective because of the vivitrol in my system.
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
- Thought that TMJ was not a side effect of Wellbutrin but, after about four months, TMJ has appeared. Am I alone?
- Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- Hi, I am new to this and been on Wellbutrin for a week and not getting any sleep and wondered if it is safe to take melatonin