Wellbutrin and Trilafon drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Wellbutrin and Trilafon together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Wellbutrin and Trilafon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 122 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
122 people who take Wellbutrin, Trilafon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Wellbutrin and Trilafon?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,680 users)
Trilafon has active ingredients of perphenazine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Trilafon 1,189 users)
Interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trilafon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin and Trilafona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Trilafon (perphenazine) is often used to treat psychotic disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Wellbutrin is used in:
- Trilafon is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
- Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
- I see loss of taste, but has anyone experienced loss of smell too?
- it takes all my energy for an entire day to take a shower.
- what is meant by this?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?
- I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.
- Have been on Wellbutrin for years and years. First had ankle pain, now ankle, hip, leg, and bone pain. Tapering off Wellburtin. Any hope of regaining my health?
- Does anyone taking Wellbutrin feel Shakey and like your skins crawling. And is drinking coffee make you worse?
- Hello all! I just registered for thus blog today. I am on Wellbutrin for depression and have high cholesterol. My left carotid artery is 70% blocked. I'm wondering if I should be on this drug.