Wellbutrin and Zyrtec drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Wellbutrin and Zyrtec together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Wellbutrin and Zyrtec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,511 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
1,511 people who take Wellbutrin, Zyrtec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Wellbutrin and Zyrtec?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 74,680 users)
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 54,011 users)
Interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin and Zyrteca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Wellbutrin is used in:
- Zyrtec is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Dystonia on the right hand, could this be linked? I am taking Xyzal on a daily basis, is there some better antihistaminic?
- I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
- Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
- Hi.need help..had two kids back to back..had some numbness at that time..doctors said probably due to kids..started xolair because asthe began getting uncontrollable and have bad rashes..it has helped asthma and rashes but my numbness and tingling are tingling awful..not counting since last shot ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am an older (80) male who becomes very nervous when things are unusual re my health. My urine flow has decreased substantially since I just commenced taking Levofloxacin and also zyrtec. Any advice will be appreciated
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?
- I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.
- Have been on Wellbutrin for years and years. First had ankle pain, now ankle, hip, leg, and bone pain. Tapering off Wellburtin. Any hope of regaining my health?
- Does anyone taking Wellbutrin feel Shakey and like your skins crawling. And is drinking coffee make you worse?