Xalatan and Aescin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Xalatan and Aescin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xalatan and Aescin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Xalatan and Aescin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeXalatan and Aescin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xalatan has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Xalatan 20,108 users)
Aescin has active ingredients of horse chestnut. (latest outcomes from Aescin 21 users)
Interactions between Xalatan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aescin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xalatan and Aescina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Xalatan (latanoprost) is often used to treat glaucoma. Aescin (horse chestnut) is often used to treat head injury. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- My asthma started after I started using Xalatan. My opthamologist says all the Glaucoma-treating eyedrops have the same ingredient?
- Been using Xalatan for 14 months and am getting pain in shoulder joint - no injury and no history of inflammation
- I am not able to control my glaucoma since starting desmopressin to control my diabetes insipidus Don't know what to do.
- Just started taking Xalatan and have really bloodshot eyes. Last visit to optho my eye pressure was normal -signs of glaucoma in one. Do I really need to use it? I'm 83 and had colorectomy last year -now got mets in lungs! Start chemo next birthday Whoopie !!
- Hi! I have glaucoma and have been using xylatan drops for several years. I recently found out I have osteoporosis and wondered if there was a connection.