Xalatan and Alphagan p drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Xalatan and Alphagan p together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xalatan and Alphagan p. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 305 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
305 people who take Xalatan, Alphagan p are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Xalatan and Alphagan p?
Xalatan has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Xalatan 19,809 users)
Alphagan p has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Alphagan p 2,476 users)
Interactions between Xalatan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alphagan p and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xalatan and Alphagan pa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Xalatan (latanoprost) is often used to treat glaucoma. Alphagan p (brimonidine tartrate) is often used to treat glaucoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Xalatan is used in:
- Alphagan p is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Been using Xalatan for 14 months and am getting pain in shoulder joint - no injury and no history of inflammation
- I am not able to control my glaucoma since starting desmopressin to control my diabetes insipidus Don't know what to do.
- Just started taking Xalatan and have really bloodshot eyes. Last visit to optho my eye pressure was normal -signs of glaucoma in one. Do I really need to use it? I'm 83 and had colorectomy last year -now got mets in lungs! Start chemo next birthday Whoopie !!
- Hi! I have glaucoma and have been using xylatan drops for several years. I recently found out I have osteoporosis and wondered if there was a connection.
- What's worse? increased creatinine or increased eye pressure.. what a conundrum to have to deal with.. both bad.