Xalatan and Keflex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Xalatan and Keflex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xalatan and Keflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
41 people who take Xalatan, Keflex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Xalatan and Keflex?
Xalatan has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Xalatan 19,809 users)
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,157 users)
Interactions between Xalatan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xalatan and Keflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Xalatan (latanoprost) is often used to treat glaucoma. Keflex (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Xalatan is used in:
- Keflex is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can I take Keflex and Urex together for chronic and recurrent UTI or, if not, should I take Keflex until I don't test positive for UTI and then switch to Urex for maintenance?
- I have a UTI and just started taking Plaquenil for RA. Will that drug be ok with keflix
You may be interested in these reviews
- My asthma started after I started using Xalatan. My opthamologist says all the Glaucoma-treating eyedrops have the same ingredient?
- Been using Xalatan for 14 months and am getting pain in shoulder joint - no injury and no history of inflammation
- I am not able to control my glaucoma since starting desmopressin to control my diabetes insipidus Don't know what to do.
- Just started taking Xalatan and have really bloodshot eyes. Last visit to optho my eye pressure was normal -signs of glaucoma in one. Do I really need to use it? I'm 83 and had colorectomy last year -now got mets in lungs! Start chemo next birthday Whoopie !!
- My four year old just had his knee drained, has a staphylococcus areus infection in his right knee. We are on Keflex' 15ml every six hours for one month. I started giving him 10ml of colloidal silver orally, swishing around for 30 sec then swallowing it. Also spraying the stitches with it, looks ...