Xenical and Fluoxetine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Xenical and Fluoxetine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xenical and Fluoxetine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 71 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
71 people who take Xenical, Fluoxetine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Xenical and Fluoxetine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeXenical and Fluoxetine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xenical has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Xenical 11,202 users)
Fluoxetine has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Fluoxetine 47,968 users)
Interactions between Xenical and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fluoxetine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xenical and Fluoxetinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Xenical (orlistat) is often used to treat weight loss. Fluoxetine (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Xenical is used in:
- Fluoxetine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hiiii, Is there anyone who try modafinil with fluoxetine HCl Plz share there experience with me and any problems that you have been experiencing ?? It might be very useful Thank you
- If Fluexetine causes my dry eye syndrome, would stop taking the medication cure my dry eyes?
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- I have been taking Fluoxetine 20mg for 10 days and I have got severe dizziness and derealization (Things don't feel real like life is not real! ). I have never been crazy depressed but lately, I am feeling down and anxious about an exam that I need to take it in a couple of months. I am ...
- Hello everyone. This is Robin Sen(Male) from Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. I am having enlarged male breasts for sure but the reason I think is the anti-depresson and ant-anxiety medicines which I have been forced to take for the last two years. These medicines include,: Zenoxa, Bupropion, ...
User reviews to the study
- I am recovering from breast cancer and have been taking fluoxetine for years and it has worked well for me, so they put me on tamoxifen and had to take me off and put me on anastrozole. I have very high anxiety and am very achy. Is this normal?
- Has anyone found that they became verbally and behaviourally disinhibited on Prozac? I stopped taking it because people noticed I was saying and doing inappropriate things, often of a sexual nature ie sexual swearwords, being suggestive etc. It also made me impulsive, spontaneous and loose ...
- I just find out I can't take them both , i ve been taking the fluxitane along only freq weeks ago started glutamine
- Hi, just wondered if anyone had experienced a loss of taste from taking fluoxetine (Prozac) Thanks
- I wondered if anyone else is suffering from paranoia after taking fluoxetine? My dosage has been upped to 60mg daily but am noticing that I feel very paranoid when I am out and about, feeling people are following me. I feel like all my family are plotting behind my back and saying horrid ...