Xgeva and Eligard drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Xgeva and Eligard together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xgeva and Eligard. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 154 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
154 people who take Xgeva, Eligard are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Xgeva and Eligard?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeXgeva and Eligard from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xgeva has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Xgeva 14,194 users)
Eligard has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Eligard 4,198 users)
Interactions between Xgeva and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eligard and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xgeva and Eligarda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Xgeva (denosumab) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Eligard (leuprolide acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Xgeva is used in:
- Eligard is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just started affinitor and arimosan and wanted to hear about side effects people were having.Also xgeva every 3 months. I have breast cancer mets to bones and just recently also to liver. Did anyone gain weight from these medications? My stomach beginning to bulge.not sure if it's from ...
- I have experienced accelerated difficulties when climbing stairs and Walking uphill since starting Treatment with the above mentionned drugs.
- I am concerned about starting Denosumab as I have very bad osteoarthritis and have read that Denosumab is bad for this condition. Has anyone any experience (good or bad) about this please?
User reviews to the study
- Just added xgeva to my votrient, so far it is making my calcium low and seems to be making me very nauseous and tierd.
- I have been given Eligard for three weeks now and I've noticed my blood pressure went from 120 to 135
- Looking for resolution to bone and muscular pains, especially at night. I am on month 3 of a 6 month injection. Can this be reversed? Are there dangers to this medication if the pain continues?
- My husband had eligard shot for prostate cancer,dementia started 3 th weeks later, 4 months later is virtually incapacitated due to dementia. All radiation oncologist said was "must have unmasked something." I am beyond devastated and livid . I spoke to a class action attorney who is looking ...
- On denosumab and have developed vitiligo. Oncologist denies a connection but I am not sure that is right.