Zanaflex and Ms contin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zanaflex and Ms contin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zanaflex and Ms contin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 233 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
233 people who take Zanaflex, Ms contin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zanaflex and Ms contin?
Zanaflex has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Zanaflex 11,162 users)
Ms contin has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ms contin 10,960 users)
Interactions between Zanaflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ms contin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zanaflex and Ms contina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zanaflex (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Ms contin (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zanaflex is used in:
- Ms contin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- anybody have and good suggestions to relieve groin pain
- I take zanaflex and remron at bedtime. after falling asleep I am awaken to severe ligament, tendon and muscle spasms. all my doctors are confused what is going on with me. I am trying to figure this out myself. I was wondering if I have serotonin syndrome going on. I have had this in the past ...
- Has anyone who is taking these 2 experienced hallucinations?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm fighting stomach and bone cancer always alone and scared. I wish you I could find the girl of dress that just loving caring and loyal.
- I've been on Zanaflex since '09...I constant hallucinate if it's dark in the home. I once drove in the early morning around 0600 & it kicked in & I got nailed by the Police & because I'm the mother of a Ok Tpr I didnt go to jail. But, I was bitching at them for not doing Cpr on woman not ...
- Just combed a clump of hair out of my head. Started taking Zanaflex regularly for the last 3 weeks from muscle spasms. And just looked up the relationship with hairloss I might just have to quit taking this drug I love my hair.
- Help?? I have to go back to work in a few days and I am wetting myself at least once a day. I just made the connection today...grrrr!!!
- My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...