Zantac 150 and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zantac 150 and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zantac 150 and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 106 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 26, 2017
106 people who take Zantac 150, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zantac 150 and Lasix?
Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,299 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,523 users)
Interactions between Zantac 150 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zantac 150 and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat indigestion. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zantac 150 is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- I took tums and Zantac and my blood pressure dropped to 115 over 58.
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
You may be interested in these reviews
- taking both for acute reflux flareup and long standing treatment of depression which is well managed on lexapro brand name. Do not feel well since starting zantac this week. mild nausea, intestinal discomfort and overall odd feelings.
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Hi, am taking Ranitidine and Turmeric. Was diagnosed with Barretts about a year ago and have developed neuropathy. Concerned about problems using both. Any feedback would be welcome, thanks.
- I am celiac, have been gluten free for years and due to arthritis/join dysfunction was taking steroid injections which eventually led to ulcers in the stomach and intestine. Now, I take daily Zantac/Sucralfate. Is there an end to the zantac/sulcrafate with other medications or treatment?