Zantac 150 and Propecia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zantac 150 and Propecia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zantac 150 and Propecia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
2 people who take Zantac 150, Propecia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zantac 150 and Propecia?
Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,292 users)
Propecia has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Propecia 8,076 users)
Interactions between Zantac 150 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Propecia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zantac 150 and Propeciaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat indigestion. Propecia (finasteride) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Zantac 150 is used in:
- Propecia is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I took tums and Zantac and my blood pressure dropped to 115 over 58.
- Can I take tenovir Em, and Propecia(finasteride) together?
- My gastroenterologist just took me off omeprazole twice a day because it stopped working. (I've been on it for more than 7yrs) He changed my meds to 40mg of pantorazole in the morning and zantac at night.well,my rls has gone wild so I stopped taking it. But I'm left with horrible night time ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, am taking Ranitidine and Turmeric. Was diagnosed with Barretts about a year ago and have developed neuropathy. Concerned about problems using both. Any feedback would be welcome, thanks.
- I am celiac, have been gluten free for years and due to arthritis/join dysfunction was taking steroid injections which eventually led to ulcers in the stomach and intestine. Now, I take daily Zantac/Sucralfate. Is there an end to the zantac/sulcrafate with other medications or treatment?
- I believe that Zantac can cause hair loss, although being in my 80's may have something to do with it. A friend said that her hair is better now that she stopped taking it. No more for me..
- I started experiencing low thyroid about 3-4 years after starting Propecia. I then went on synthroid, as my doctor didn't make any connection to Propecia. I am now considering stopping Proprecia. Will my thyroid bounce back.
- Hi guys, does anyone have any solutions to getting your skin (under the eyes and face in general) in better condition? I've been taking finasteride for 2 years and have noticed how sunken and un-elastic my facial skin has become. I have also noticed cellulite on my abdomen also. In short, ...