Zantac 150 and Tobramycin sulfate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zantac 150 and Tobramycin sulfate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zantac 150 and Tobramycin sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zantac 150 and Tobramycin sulfate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZantac 150 and Tobramycin sulfate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,322 users)
Tobramycin sulfate has active ingredients of tobramycin sulfate. (latest outcomes from Tobramycin sulfate 307 users)
Interactions between Zantac 150 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tobramycin sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zantac 150 and Tobramycin sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat indigestion. Tobramycin sulfate (tobramycin sulfate) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took tums and Zantac and my blood pressure dropped to 115 over 58.
- My gastroenterologist just took me off omeprazole twice a day because it stopped working. (I've been on it for more than 7yrs) He changed my meds to 40mg of pantorazole in the morning and zantac at night.well,my rls has gone wild so I stopped taking it. But I'm left with horrible night time ...
User reviews to the study
- taking both for acute reflux flareup and long standing treatment of depression which is well managed on lexapro brand name. Do not feel well since starting zantac this week. mild nausea, intestinal discomfort and overall odd feelings.
- Hi, am taking Ranitidine and Turmeric. Was diagnosed with Barretts about a year ago and have developed neuropathy. Concerned about problems using both. Any feedback would be welcome, thanks.
- I am celiac, have been gluten free for years and due to arthritis/join dysfunction was taking steroid injections which eventually led to ulcers in the stomach and intestine. Now, I take daily Zantac/Sucralfate. Is there an end to the zantac/sulcrafate with other medications or treatment?
- I believe that Zantac can cause hair loss, although being in my 80's may have something to do with it. A friend said that her hair is better now that she stopped taking it. No more for me..
- I am a male, and had been taking ranitidine for many years but within the last 1/2 year I developed pains in my right nipple and surrounding area but only when that area was touched, so usually when I slept on my right side.