Zantac 75 and N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zantac 75 and N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zantac 75 and N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zantac 75 and N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZantac 75 and N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zantac 75 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 75 1,250 users)
N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids
N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids has active ingredients of fish oil.
Interactions between Zantac 75 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between N3-polyunsaturated fatty acids and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zantac 75 and N3-polyunsaturated fatty acidsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Greetings. I'm trying to find out if Campostar and zantac/rinitadine are contraindicative. My husband just picked zantac up at walmart yesterday for his stomach distress w/ the chemo. He was on Protonix but wasn't happy with it.