Zerit and Ashwagandha drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zerit and Ashwagandha together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zerit and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zerit and Ashwagandha?
Zerit has active ingredients of stavudine. (latest outcomes from Zerit 8,874 users)
Ashwagandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha. (latest outcomes from Ashwagandha 89 users)
Interactions between Zerit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ashwagandha and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zerit and Ashwagandhaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zerit (stavudine) is often used to treat hiv infection. Ashwagandha (ashwagandha) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Do you know of many people who are doing this? Have you any testimonials?
- Don't know
- Hi All, just wondering if there is anyone here who has experienced breast tissue tenderness after taking Ashwagandha? I've been taking the capsules (600 mg ) once a day for a week now and have been having a lot of tenderness, the kinds that occurs pre-menstrually (and nope, i am not ...
- -->is Ashwagandha useful for the Medullary Carcinoma (thyroid cancer) patiant?. -->Is there any side effect by taking Ashwagandha?. How useful for the Medullary carcinoma type of Thyroid cancer patiants?
- I just added the Black Cohosh to the above regimen 2 weeks ago. I'm afraid I will gain wieght. I'm ALWAYS struggling with my weight, I lost the 30 lbs. In 2014, that I had gained in 2013 from using Nueronton & Serequil (which never aided in minimising my depression, it increased both my ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I just started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. I have been taking 5mg of Doxepin at night before bed. I am taking 500 mg of Ashwagandha in pill format. The Doctor suggested that I start it with Synthroid. I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was concerned about taking the two. I ...
- I've been prescribed Venlafaxine 37.5 twice a day. Been struggling for about 8 weeks and still feel nauseous particularly in the morning after it. Now I've started Ashwagandha after reading successful stories about it. Just took 400 mg last night to help with sleep for first time. Not sure what ...
- I have been on Warfarin for one year and am wanting to start taking Ashwaganda for several reasons. What has been reactions to the two taken together?
- Hi All! Ive been diagnosed with panic disorder by my MD. I have been put on a beta blocker(metoprolol) to help control heart palpitations, high blood pressure, anxiety and panic attacks. I could use some help with understanding more on my current diagnosis and what I can do to fix the problems ...
- Hi ..ive been taking ashwaganda/rhodiola u heard thwy work really well together..I take my levothyroxine at night and my herbs during the day...its going on 2 weeks ive been on them..taking 1 capsule 2 times a day...im starting to feel tired instead of have ing energy,how long do you have to be ...