Zetia and Norvasc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zetia and Norvasc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zetia and Norvasc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,676 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 29, 2017
1,676 people who take Zetia, Norvasc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zetia and Norvasc?
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 34,504 users)
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 104,196 users)
Interactions between Zetia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zetia and Norvasca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zetia (ezetimibe) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Norvasc (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zetia is used in:
- Norvasc is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
- 59 years...Just had my 2nd dose of prolia , during a routine 24 urine test, was found to have hypercalciumia now on chlorthalidone which caused me to have a critical low potassium.went to EC for potassium . Have been feeling tired, with upper arm pain and a headache X1 week prior to and after ...
- Taking lamictal for silent seizures or sudden rush of memory! anyone else with the memory rushes!
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome, pretty much under control with ibuprofen. The nurse practitioner wants to add Norvasc (amlodipine) 5mg to my lisinopril for high blood pressure.
- I been sick sins 2014 walking nerve damage in legs one of my hand a numbness tingling burning itching on and of balance problems pain in legs swollen legs every day urin prolems had sleep prolems fainting 2 times
You may be interested in these reviews
- There's no doubt in my mind, my cardiologist is questioning Zetia as well. I had cholesterol and they did a heart cath on me April 20, 2016. I had cholesterol only in my leg. The rest of my body heart everything was completely clear and in perfect shape . My doctor began me on Zetia on May ...
- What are the side effects for prevpac and amlodipine besylate? First time taking this. What do i expect? If i need an approval from my doc, it must be a reason
- I have had idiopathic neuropathy for twelve years starting with Lipitor. In cooperation with my PCP we tried all the statins and the neuropathy got worse over time. The decision was take the risk of occludedd arteries or end up on a walker or worse yet in a wheel chair. Took the risk and ...
- Has anyone had experience with Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist from Milwaukee? He has had success (anecdotal, not clinical trials) reversing AS with Vitamin D, and K2 containing both forms of Vitamin K, MK4 and MK7? I find it disappointing the posts on this website are several years old. ...
- Had HBP when Dr. put me on 5mg Amlodipine several years ago, History of murmur but no stenosis at that time. Early 2016 developed what I thought was shortness of breath, tests revealed NO LUNG PROBLEM. Least exertion caused "weakness." (Hard to describe) but recovered within seconds or couple ...