Zithromax and Meclizine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zithromax and Meclizine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zithromax and Meclizine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 243 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
243 people who take Zithromax, Meclizine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zithromax and Meclizine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZithromax and Meclizine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zithromax has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Zithromax 26,502 users)
Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from Meclizine 10,543 users)
Interactions between Zithromax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Meclizine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zithromax and Meclizinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zithromax (azithromycin) is often used to treat bronchitis. Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dizziness. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zithromax is used in:
- Meclizine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took a 25mg meclizine tablet at night & in the morning for vertigo for about a week. On the last day I noticed blood in my stools. I looked it up and found your site. I haven't taken any more since then, and this morning there is just a tiny bit of blood. My question is, is this a long lasting ...
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- does meclizine have an interaction when on Warfarin?
- I am 34 and Yeats old I have trigeminal neuralgia. The bouts are debilitating. does anyone know if meclizine is related to try geminal neuralgia? I have read online that it can be associated with it.The medicines do not work for the trigeminal neuralgia. so I am afraid of what the next step is ...
User reviews to the study
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- Vimpat and meclazine. I have been taking Vimpat for many years, As you know, Vimpat causes dizziness. I almost have to stop Vimpat because the vertgo. I tried meclazine and it works, (125 mg tabs, 4 per day. I take fewer tabs, I have seizures. If I have a seizure someone in my household gives me ...
- I've had Zpacks in the past, no problem. But this time on day 2 - 3 my BP shot up 174/111 and stayed high averaging 163/104 until day four. When it first shot up I started taking magnesium, potassium, cranberry juice and doubled my HCTZ to 50 mg. As those had always reversed more minor BP ...
- I have been given a dose of 1000mg zithromax for personal reasons nd I'm on clonazepam for panic attacks! I worried about side effects! Anyone have any side effects?
- I felt burn and pain in the tip of my penis , and the doctor gave me zithromax , and since I took it , I had retrograde ejaculation