Zithromax and Quetiapine fumarate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zithromax and Quetiapine fumarate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zithromax and Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
3 people who take Zithromax, Quetiapine fumarate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zithromax and Quetiapine fumarate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZithromax and Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zithromax has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Zithromax 26,502 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,371 users)
Interactions between Zithromax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quetiapine fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zithromax and Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zithromax (azithromycin) is often used to treat bronchitis. Quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zithromax is used in:
- Quetiapine fumarate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My brother in law took his own life two months ago after being put on high doses of Seroquel. The family was not informed of the possibility of escalating depression or suicidal thoughts. If the Dr. thought that he was so ill that he needed a medication that might cause suicide, why wasn't he ...
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
- I stopped taking quetiapine suddenly and am having really bad anxiety, racing heart, nervousness, Help!
User reviews to the study
- My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
- I've had Zpacks in the past, no problem. But this time on day 2 - 3 my BP shot up 174/111 and stayed high averaging 163/104 until day four. When it first shot up I started taking magnesium, potassium, cranberry juice and doubled my HCTZ to 50 mg. As those had always reversed more minor BP ...
- I have been taking seroquel for around 15 years now. Anywhere from 25mg-500mg. I currently take 25mg for my intractable insomnia. I am unable to stop it without my insomnia getting so bad that I don't sleep at all for days and days. I developed type 2 diabetes around a year ago, after about a ...
- I have been given a dose of 1000mg zithromax for personal reasons nd I'm on clonazepam for panic attacks! I worried about side effects! Anyone have any side effects?
- I felt burn and pain in the tip of my penis , and the doctor gave me zithromax , and since I took it , I had retrograde ejaculation