Zithromax and Remicade drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zithromax and Remicade together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zithromax and Remicade. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
78 people who take Zithromax, Remicade are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zithromax and Remicade?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZithromax and Remicade from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zithromax has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Zithromax 26,501 users)
Remicade has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Remicade 127,730 users)
Interactions between Zithromax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Remicade and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zithromax and Remicadea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zithromax (azithromycin) is often used to treat bronchitis. Remicade (infliximab) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zithromax is used in:
- Remicade is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
- Does Remicade cause tics to get worse?
- Have had Crohnes for 36 years with only one bowel resection and minor flare-ups. Healthy, mostly, but this time on imfliximab cannot sleep. Last time I was on it I had severe attack of pain and sweats, but it was still experimental.
- I started having muscle aches after being on Remicade for 4 months. I had a test done to confirm I have Remicade antibodies and it also showed no signs of the Remicade still in my body so the antibidoes have killed it off. My GI has told me to discontinue infusions. I haven;t had an infusion ...
- lmbar disc were fine before starting remicade one disc degenerated within 3 month time frame
User reviews to the study
- I have a daughterthat was diagnosed with Lupus when she was 19. She started experiencing Hydradenitis sores that would come and go since puberty. She is now 29 and the Hydradenitis is stage 3. We have tried diet, steroids and other medications, but nothing has helped. We are considering ...
- I've been on Remicade and Methotrexate for 4 months and it has helped my joint pain considerably. However, the most alarming side effect I'm experiencing is memory loss- short term. Is there anything I can do to mitigate this problem? The hair loss is also difficult to deal with; but I'm ...
- After taking Remicade , I m feeling tired and I have backaches. My blood serum and urine serum are normal. How I can confirm my kidney's are OK or not?
- I lost my lower leg after having a blood clot within a week of receiving Remicade. Can't find a lawyer to take the case, not against Remicade but the doctors who did not diagnose the clot.
- I have been on Remicade for about 6 yrs for psoriatic arthritis and have an infusion every 6 weeks. I have had the hives everyday for about a year and 1/2 and now the antihistamines are not lasting all day. Probably Xolair is my last hope to help be free of the symptoms. However, after reading ...