Zofran and Magnesium citrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zofran and Magnesium citrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zofran and Magnesium citrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 92 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
92 people who take Zofran, Magnesium citrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zofran and Magnesium citrate?
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran 42,128 users)
Magnesium citrate has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium citrate 1,301 users)
Interactions between Zofran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium citrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zofran and Magnesium citratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zofran (ondansetron hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Magnesium citrate (magnesium) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zofran is used in:
- Magnesium citrate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- Can they be taken in the same night. M son is so nausea us and achy
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi: I have been on Metoprolol Tartrate for 2 years now. I started taking Magnesium Citrate almost 1 month ago. Just this week, my blood in the morning was 97/72 and my heart rate earlier in the week was 55-59. My normal morning blood pressure is 118/75 and my normal resting heart rate is 75. ...
- Hi, I'm 14 years old and this is my second time having pinworms after I beat them 3 months ago. I feel as if I put a burden on my family with this issue. Especially getting it again. Sadly it's not going away, so my mom thought after I took my pinworm medicine I should take magnesium citrate to ...
- I just found out that Zofran may have caused my Stillbirth. Are there any studies that show this? All of my tests have come back normal. My babies genetic screening came back fine, my placenta came back fine and the autopsy came back normal. I am at a loss. My doctor told me that Zofran was ...
- Has anyone had success with these two drugs being taken together? I am getting ready to do my third weekly shot of Bydureon and it is almost unbearable how sick I am for 24-48 hours afterwards. Newly diagnosed with diabetes, A1C level is 15.9
- Hi everyone, Thank you for letting me join your group. My name is Mary, (Mary1016), the major illnesses I suffer with is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD, small fiber peripheral neuropathy diagnosed with biopsy two weeks ago. I was told the neuropathy was already severe and the thing to do ...