Zohydro er and Ambien drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zohydro er and Ambien together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zohydro er and Ambien. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
7 people who take Zohydro er, Ambien are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zohydro er and Ambien?
Zohydro er has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate. (latest outcomes from Zohydro er 11 users)
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 64,002 users)
Interactions between Zohydro er and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ambien and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zohydro er and Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zohydro er (hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat back pain. Ambien (zolpidem tartrate) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone read about or experienced a reduction in effectiveness of Ambien\zolpidem if taken at night at the same time as natural desiccated thyroid?
- I have been taking an Ambien for 10 years for pelvic pain . I am no longer allowed to take it is Is there anything else besides that helps?
- I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
- Tremors, eye twitching, hypotension, cognitive problems, poor sleep, pill rolling,
- Is there anyone else in this group?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking ambin for a year or so and now I have tinnitus think my tinnitus is due to my ncek as I d hhave dic broblem so not sure goigntot ENT tomorrow.
- Since taking ambien off and on, mostly on now for over a few years, I have heard some weird chirping like sounds and some ringing in my ears!
- I was wondering how many people experience ear pain due to taking Ambien. I have insomnia and have been taking it for 7 years. I also experience electric shocks in my head and neck. I heard this could be due to Ambien as well. Thankyou so much!!!! Suzie
- I take Linzess 145 for IBS. I still have gut pain at night waking me up. I started Ambien 5 mg about a month ago. No more pain, I wake up rested. I wonder about long term? My age is 81, sex male. Experience of others?
- I have recurrent ovarian cancer. I started a clinical trial two weeks ago and have had trouble sleeping. I take 10mg of Ambien. I fall asleep quickly but wake up saturated between 2-4 and then pretty much just dose until it is time to get up. My sheets are so wet, I have to move to a ...