Zoladex and Diazoxide drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zoladex and Diazoxide together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zoladex and Diazoxide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zoladex and Diazoxide?
Zoladex has active ingredients of goserelin acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Zoladex 8,164 users)
Diazoxide has active ingredients of diazoxide. (latest outcomes from Diazoxide 402 users)
Interactions between Zoladex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diazoxide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zoladex and Diazoxidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zoladex (goserelin acetate) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Diazoxide (diazoxide) is often used to treat hypoglycemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I was diagnosed with Hashimotos thyroidism almost a year ago. I have recently been suffering from uterine pain and scans have shown ovarian cysts, probably due to endometriosis. The consultant will not conduct key hole investigations due to a history of adhesions in my bowel. He has ...
- Hi I have just had my second zoladex implant, I have been put on a 6 month course to treat endometriosis, the side effects have been awful, but so was the Endo pain before, so I've decided to go with it, in the hope it will sort out the Endo. I have been getting really bad headaches lasting ...
- I have prostate cancer and have started taking zoladex injection. Pressure in my eyes seems to have increased. I have been prescribed with Latino prostate eye drops but not sure whether I should use them if it the zoladex causing the glaucoma.
- I was on zoladex for 3 mths last year and I got my first symptoms of fibro after a month of taking it.
- I was taking Zoladex and recently discovered Metatarsalgia. I made the connection between the drug and the disease, but no doctor gave importance to my theory. Until I found this group ...