Zoloft and Tulsi drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zoloft and Tulsi together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zoloft and Tulsi. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 99,105 users)
Tulsi has active ingredients of holy basil. (latest outcomes from Tulsi 1 users)
On Feb, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zoloft and Tulsi?
Interactions between Zoloft and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tulsi and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Can you answer these questions?
- Anyone else out there have inner ear nerve damage and hearing loss from taking Zoloft?
- should people with hydrocephalus get flu shots??
- Once the thought of gambling comes to mind I have trouble thinking of anything else. I have list thousands of dollars and I am so ashamed. I have asked the casinos to banned me from attending but I still find ways to do it. I am hoping that antidepressants are the cause of my total loss of ...
- My Psychiotrist is prescribing Provigil for my above Symptoms along with the Medicines I already take. Will Provigil affect my Sleep with taking Seroquel which is the medication that helps Me the most for that? Any other side effects on the other Meds??
- Hello, I am on day 11 of an increased dose of Sertraline 200mg. I'm sleeping well, my appetite is already improving, etc etc, but I feel so groggy and headachey. Has anyone else experienced this, and does it go away? Thanks
You may be interested in these reviews
- Wondering if anyone else has had this unfortunate result after taking Zoloft - solar urticaria. Awful! Not sure how I will live with this if it's irreversible!
- Hi, I took Zoloft for three days and on the third day I had blood in my urine. I did not take it the following day and urine returned to normal. I recently had bloods checked so I was sure it was Zoloft that caused this.
- Hello, I've been on Zoloft since June of 2016. I have Plantars Fasciitis. I read that Zolof can cause this. Has anyone else had this problem?
- If your being lowered your dose of eloquis after being on eloquis 5mg twice a day to 2.5 twice a day because of elevated ddimer from starting zoloft for about 1 month. I had originally had a pe from a small pe from 8.5 hour spinal fusion. My thrombosis hematologist us allowing me to stay on due ...
- I took Zoloft for anxiety for approximately 10 years. When I was about 45 I weaned myself off Zoloft. I then experienced changes in my legs. They became larger in the calves and thighs. I was diagnosed with lipedema and/or lymphedema. Not really sure of the difference at this point. I wore ...