Zoloft and Vitamin d drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zoloft and Vitamin d together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zoloft and Vitamin d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,403 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
1,403 people who take Zoloft, Vitamin d are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zoloft and Vitamin d?
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,551 users)
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 62,937 users)
Interactions between Zoloft and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zoloft and Vitamin da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Vitamin d (ergocalciferol) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zoloft is used in:
- Vitamin d is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
- I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
- Has anyone found what to do to prevent this! I think I started clinching my jaw too please help Zoloft has been the answer to my PPD after having my son
- Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
- Will it stop? I've lowered the dose from 100mgs to 50 most.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I began taking vitamin D3 2000 IU along with vit-K 240mcg last week, however I am not certain of the reaction I will have with the Invega Sustenna monthly injections.
- After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
- I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
- Just started zoloft 2 weeks ago- 1st week was 25mg and second week is now 50mg. I have pelvic pain or bladder pain. I'm not sure if that's an anxiety symptom or the zoloft. Should I continue? Does it go away?
- I have afib and use a Kardia portable EKG device with my iPhone. I noticed these strange inverted blips in my EKG readings. I recently was switched from Prozac to zoloft. I've only been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks.