Zometa and Advil congestion relief drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zometa and Advil congestion relief together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zometa and Advil congestion relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 16, 2017
2 people who take Zometa, Advil congestion relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zometa and Advil congestion relief?
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Zometa 53,186 users)
Advil congestion relief
Advil congestion relief has active ingredients of ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Advil congestion relief 729 users)
Interactions between Zometa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Advil congestion relief and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zometa and Advil congestion reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zometa (zoledronic acid) is often used to treat metastases to bone. Advil congestion relief (ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zometa is used in:
- Advil congestion relief is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Just finished 2nd Zometa infusion (x 3 mos.) 2 weeks ago. Severe nerve pain in hands that have existing mild neuropathy. Will this go away?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I was just diagnosed with SLE between chemo and radiation and have now started on Zometa for the next 5 years. Found this group and thought it might help me understand the side effects and how it affects SLE.
- I am 49 year old female with Smoldering Multiple Myeloma I have one lesion and M-spike is 1.9 but no other signs of activity. My doctor decided to start me on Zometa every 3 months. After my second dose I noticed a small rash on my forehead but did not link the two together at the time. Then ...
- my husband suffers crhones and was givem infusion zometa has short bowel so absorbsham problem.THEREFORE SHOULD NOT HAVE ZOMETA SUFFERED KIDNEY FAILUREBLOOD CLOT 4 OPS KIDNEY STONES JAW ONCROSIS ATRILL FIB SEVERE BACK PAINS/GROIN SEPTIC SHOCK/ LOW CALCIUMACIDOSISTERRIBLE COUGHLOTS OF OTHER ...
- Hi, My wife started Zometa 2 days ago and Tarceva today. I look forward to learning more and contributing as I can.
- Hello I am new here! I have been diagnosed with ms for 17 years now. Last summer got diagnosed with stage5 breast cancer. I am currently on nothing but high doses of biotin for my ms, which is now primary progressive. For the cancer I am on letrozole and iv zometa. I get the zometa monthly ...