Zyrtec allergy and Apriso drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zyrtec allergy and Apriso together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zyrtec allergy and Apriso. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zyrtec allergy and Apriso?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZyrtec allergy and Apriso from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zyrtec allergy has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec allergy 1,710 users)
Apriso has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Apriso 1,703 users)
Interactions between Zyrtec allergy and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apriso and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyrtec allergy and Aprisoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zyrtec allergy (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat allergies. Apriso (mesalamine) is often used to treat ulcerative colitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I experienced déjà vu while taking Tramadol for 2 yrs for back pain. When I stopped taking it the déjà vu stopped. I would like to start taking it again. Have others reported the déjà vu sensation while on tramadol? Is this sensation detrimental to one's mental health?
User reviews to the study
- My 16 year old had 5 watch spots in August and att his check up in January dentist found 7 cavities and 2. Require root canals
- I was put on Apriso the first of November and I spent the past week in the hospital with Pancreatis. Not a drinker and no problems with my gall bladder.
- I'm 51 years old have been taking apriso for UC for about five years now. Had great results with it for almost four years..kept my ulcerative colitis in remission. Had a really bad flare July of 2015 increased my apriso from 4 capsules (maintenance) to 8 capsules along with 50 mg of prednisone ...
- Hi, my name is Kris and am I received a call from my Primary Care Physician's Office this morning advising my Glucose and A1C levels were high suggesting I am a diabetic. I currently take a Tysabri infusion once every 4 weeks and have done so since 2008. I've also taken Avonex, Mexitrate, ...
- When is the best time to take these two drugs and if they can be taken together. I am taking mesalemeen at seven o'clock after supper but it upsets my digestive tract and brings on gas for two hours. I am 65 and retired.