Zyrtec and Aricept odt drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zyrtec and Aricept odt together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zyrtec and Aricept odt. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 30, 2017
2 people who take Zyrtec, Aricept odt are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zyrtec and Aricept odt?
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 54,011 users)
Aricept odt has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. (latest outcomes from Aricept odt 51 users)
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aricept odt and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyrtec and Aricept odta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Aricept odt (donepezil hydrochloride) is often used to treat dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zyrtec is used in:
- Aricept odt is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Dystonia on the right hand, could this be linked? I am taking Xyzal on a daily basis, is there some better antihistaminic?
- Hi.need help..had two kids back to back..had some numbness at that time..doctors said probably due to kids..started xolair because asthe began getting uncontrollable and have bad rashes..it has helped asthma and rashes but my numbness and tingling are tingling awful..not counting since last shot ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
- Does anyone take Zyrtec and have subconjunctival hemmorages?
- I HAD A STROKE (BRAIN BLEED) 12 1/2 YRS AGO, AND JUST HAD A CRANIOTOMY AND REMOVAL OF AN ANEURISM THIS PAST MAY. I HAD A SEIZURE DUE TO FLUID ON THE BRAIN BECAUSE OF THE SURGERY AND MY RIGHT SIDE WAS AGAIN AFFECTED.STARTING TO JUGGLE DRUGS AROUND WITH MY NEUROLOGIST'S OK, I HAVE BEEN INCREASED ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello, My name is Bev and I was wondering if anyone in the group has ever had a UTI taking the medication Clonidine?
- I took Zyrtec for 4 days, and started feeling heart pondering. Now I have stopped taking Zyrtec. Would the heart pondering stop after few days ?
- my eye pressure has been up and down for about a year. I am always taking Zyrtec_D - and now the doctor has put me on singular. Anyone else having the same problems ? Eye doctor keeps monitoring for Glaucoma and no one in the family has ever had Glaucoma.
- I have taken Zyrtec for like 6 weeks and I'm experiencing short of breath problem . Looking for advice how to cure this or what to do to stop this annoying shortness of breathing Just by quitting taking the pills should stop the problem?
- I am about ready to try Zyrtek. I had a raging case of shingles about 12 years ago. The itching-pain still drives me up the wall,,,the only thing that helps is to beat the area forcefully with the back scratcher. Does Zyrtek help?