Zyrtec and Intuniv drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zyrtec and Intuniv together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zyrtec and Intuniv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
45 people who take Zyrtec, Intuniv are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Zyrtec and Intuniv?
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 54,011 users)
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Intuniv 1,864 users)
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Intuniv and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyrtec and Intuniva b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Intuniv (guanfacine hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zyrtec is used in:
- Intuniv is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone found Intuniv to cause bad side affects like regression of skills such as walking around objects or walking unattended.
- Dystonia on the right hand, could this be linked? I am taking Xyzal on a daily basis, is there some better antihistaminic?
- My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
- Hi.need help..had two kids back to back..had some numbness at that time..doctors said probably due to kids..started xolair because asthe began getting uncontrollable and have bad rashes..it has helped asthma and rashes but my numbness and tingling are tingling awful..not counting since last shot ...
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am an older (80) male who becomes very nervous when things are unusual re my health. My urine flow has decreased substantially since I just commenced taking Levofloxacin and also zyrtec. Any advice will be appreciated
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...
- Hello, My name is Bev and I was wondering if anyone in the group has ever had a UTI taking the medication Clonidine?
- I would like to join on behalf of my son who is on Intuniv and has symptoms of POTS. We just were able to put pieces of the puzzle together to realize he has POTS :(
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...