Zyrtec and Lorazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zyrtec and Lorazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zyrtec and Lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,105 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,105 people who take Zyrtec, Lorazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zyrtec and Lorazepam?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZyrtec and Lorazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 56,016 users)
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,249 users)
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyrtec and Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zyrtec is used in:
- Lorazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi, I was just wondering if taking Cisplatin and Zyrtec together would cause tumor marker tests that are CA 19-9, CEA and CA 15-3 to rise?
- I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am ...
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
- Dystonia on the right hand, could this be linked? I am taking Xyzal on a daily basis, is there some better antihistaminic?
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking zyrtec or a month and suddenly have this numbness in my left leg. Is this long term or will resolve after the drug is withdrawn?
- I am an older (80) male who becomes very nervous when things are unusual re my health. My urine flow has decreased substantially since I just commenced taking Levofloxacin and also zyrtec. Any advice will be appreciated
- Hi, my name is gale and am new to the group. I suffer from severe shortness of breath from general anxiety disorder and lorazepam seems to be making breathing worse. Anyone else experiencing same?
- I am a 75 year old woman who has been taking Lorazepam for years. I began with.5mg a few nights a week to go to sleep. This past year due to depression, I have taken up to 3mg in a 24hr period. I have developed a rash. I was also taking Remeron and Zoloft, so I don't know which of the three ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!