A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Potassium, Vitamin D - from FDA reports
178 females aged 45 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has Rta - Distal, Hypocitraturia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 05, 2017
178 females aged 45 (±5) who take Potassium, Vitamin D are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Rta - Distal, Hypocitraturia
- Drugs taken:
- Potassium (potassium)
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hypocitraturia: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hypocitraturia in Rta - Distal: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who have Rta - Distal)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hypocitraturia in Potassium: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Potassium)
- Hypocitraturia in drugs with ingredients of Potassium: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of potassium)
- Hypocitraturia in Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take Vitamin D)
- Hypocitraturia in drugs with ingredients of Vitamin D: 0 (0% of females aged 45 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- skin candida
- abdominal pain
- oral candidiasis
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- breathing difficulty
- injection site pain
- pain in extremity
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (29 people, 16.29%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (28 people, 15.73%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (20 people, 11.24%)
- Pain (20 people, 11.24%)
- Crohn's Disease (19 people, 10.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (44 people, 24.72%)
- Lasix (35 people, 19.66%)
- Calcium (31 people, 17.42%)
- Magnesium (30 people, 16.85%)
- Vitamin B12 (28 people, 15.73%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Potassium has active ingredients of potassium. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium 19,892 users)
- Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,413 users)
What are the conditions?
- Rta - distal (latest reports from 2 Rta - distal patients)
- Hypocitraturia (low amount of citrate in the urine, is an important risk factor for kidney stone formation) (latest reports from 35 Hypocitraturia patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Hypocitraturia (low amount of citrate in the urine, is an important risk factor for kidney stone formation) has been reported by people with migraine, convulsion, pain in extremity, osteoporosis, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 35 Hypocitraturia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...