A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Decadron, Xarelto, Oxycontin, Keppra - from FDA reports
3 females aged 74 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 74 year old female patient who has Cholesterosis, Brain Mass, Dvt, Pain, Seizure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
3 females aged 74 (±5) who take Lipitor, Decadron, Xarelto, Oxycontin, Keppra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 74
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Cholesterosis, Brain Mass, Dvt, Pain, Seizure
- Drugs taken:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Decadron (dexamethasone)
- Xarelto (rivaroxaban)
- Oxycontin (oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Keppra (levetiracetam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hemiparesis: 0 (0% of females aged 74 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hemiparesis in Cholesterosis: 0 (0% of females aged 74 (±5) who have Cholesterosis)
- Hemiparesis in Brain Mass: 0 (0% of females aged 74 (±5) who have Brain Mass)
- Hemiparesis in Dvt: 7 (0.41% of females aged 74 (±5) who have Dvt)
- Hemiparesis in Pain: 34 (0.24% of females aged 74 (±5) who have Pain)
- Hemiparesis in Seizure: 3 (0.77% of females aged 74 (±5) who have Seizure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hemiparesis in Lipitor: 44 (0.22% of females aged 74 (±5) who take Lipitor)
- Hemiparesis in drugs with ingredients of Lipitor: 60 (0.2% of females aged 74 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of atorvastatin calcium)
- Hemiparesis in Decadron: 9 (0.32% of females aged 74 (±5) who take Decadron)
- Hemiparesis in drugs with ingredients of Decadron: 30 (0.4% of females aged 74 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of dexamethasone)
- Hemiparesis in Xarelto: 31 (0.35% of females aged 74 (±5) who take Xarelto)
- Hemiparesis in drugs with ingredients of Xarelto: 34 (0.36% of females aged 74 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of rivaroxaban)
- Hemiparesis in Oxycontin: 2 (0.08% of females aged 74 (±5) who take Oxycontin)
- Hemiparesis in drugs with ingredients of Oxycontin: 8 (0.16% of females aged 74 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Hemiparesis in Keppra: 17 (1.25% of females aged 74 (±5) who take Keppra)
- Hemiparesis in drugs with ingredients of Keppra: 19 (0.95% of females aged 74 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of levetiracetam)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- lung cancer - non-small cell
- malignant neoplasm progression
- aortic arteriosclerosis
- pulmonary embolism
- pulmonary hypertension
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (2 people, 66.67%)
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac 150 (2 people, 66.67%)
- Talwin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Diflucan (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Acyclovir (2 people, 66.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,114 users)
- Decadron has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Decadron 33,781 users)
- Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 88,585 users)
- Oxycontin has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycontin 63,089 users)
- Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Keppra 40,439 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cholesterosis (abnormal deposition of cholesterol in tissues) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Atorvastatin calcium, Pravastatin sodium (latest reports from 655 Cholesterosis patients)
- Brain mass (latest reports from 675 Brain mass patients)
- Dvt can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Xarelto, Lovenox, Aspirin (latest reports from 79,945 Dvt patients)
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,239 Pain patients)
- Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) can be treated by Keppra, Lamictal, Topamax, Tegretol, Trileptal (latest reports from 35,806 Seizure patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 14,644 Hemiparesis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Lipitor and Decadron drug interaction
- Lipitor and Xarelto drug interaction
- Lipitor and Oxycontin drug interaction
- Lipitor and Keppra drug interaction
- Decadron and Xarelto drug interaction
- Decadron and Oxycontin drug interaction
- Decadron and Keppra drug interaction
- Xarelto and Oxycontin drug interaction
- Xarelto and Keppra drug interaction
- Oxycontin and Keppra drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
56 yo male Diagnosed with PE 4 weeks ago. After 3 days inpatient on heparin, released and put on 15 mg Xarelto BID, for 21 days. No side effects. On the 22nd day, prescribed 20 mg Xarelto QD. Seems to be I get shortness of breath 19-20 hours after taking my Xarelto. I adjusted time of dose from ...
I have had epilepsy since i was a young child. i also have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life! i already know that certain drugs can aggravate epilepsy/ cause seizures- but does epilepsy CAUSE drug addiction? is drug addiction more prevalent in epileptics?
You may be interested in these reviews
I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
I took xarelto because of blood clot in my lung in 2014 but also I got a prostage enlarged then my doctor gave me proscar but I got terrible side effects: 100% decrease my sex life..no perm when sex...and more things occur on me... By these above reasons I would like to change to herbal ...
I have had 2 blood clots on my left leg since March. (actually they were found in march) I was on Coumadin and Lovenox. Doctors said my blood was not staying at same level and put me on Xaralto. I said I was concerned because I saw bad news written and on tv about it. They said its is untrue. I ...