A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Methadone Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
1,614 females aged 27 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 08, 2017
1,614 females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Methadone Hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Swelling Of The Face: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth: 1 (0.06% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Fainting: 1 (0.06% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
- Headache: 3 (0.19% of females aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fainting in Pain: 88 (1.41% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Headache in Pain: 388 (6.22% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in Pain: 11 (0.18% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
- Swelling Of The Face in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who have Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Fainting in Methadone Hydrochloride: 1 (1.41% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Fainting in drugs with ingredients of Methadone Hydrochloride: 20 (1.24% of females aged 27 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of methadone hydrochloride)
- Headache in Methadone Hydrochloride: 3 (4.23% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Headache in drugs with ingredients of Methadone Hydrochloride: 54 (3.35% of females aged 27 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of methadone hydrochloride)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in Methadone Hydrochloride: 1 (1.41% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth in drugs with ingredients of Methadone Hydrochloride: 6 (0.37% of females aged 27 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of methadone hydrochloride)
- Swelling Of The Face in Methadone Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride)
- Swelling Of The Face in drugs with ingredients of Methadone Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 27 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of methadone hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- large bowel resection
- ulcerative colitis
- back pain
1 - 6 months:
- deep venous thrombosis
- pulmonary embolism
- drug exposure during pregnancy
- kidney infection (pyelonephritis)
- urinary tract infection
- postpartum haemorrhage
6 - 12 months:
- nausea and vomiting
- fine motor delay
- erection problems
- intentional overdose
- renal failure acute
- drug ineffective
- disturbance in attention
- tooth disorder
1 - 2 years:
- fear of disease
- hepatitis acute
- educational problem
- accidental overdose (therapeutic agent)
- extradural haematoma
- emotional distress
- psychological trauma
- disturbance in attention
- psychotic disorder
2 - 5 years:
- loss of consciousness
- ventricular extrasystoles
- breathing difficulty
- feeling abnormal
5 - 10 years:
- nausea and vomiting
- cardiac valve disease
- chest pain
- cardiac failure congestive
- rib fracture
- high blood pressure
- cardiac arrest
- heart rate irregular
- maternal exposure during pregnancy
- premature delivery
- completed suicide
- breathing - slowed or stopped
- cardiac arrest
- cardio-respiratory arrest
- stress and anxiety
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Withdrawal Maintenance Therapy (186 people, 11.52%)
- Drug Dependence (69 people, 4.28%)
- Depression (66 people, 4.09%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 3.10%)
- Birth Control (48 people, 2.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam (158 people, 9.79%)
- Morphine (83 people, 5.14%)
- Diazepam (74 people, 4.58%)
- Cymbalta (68 people, 4.21%)
- Clonazepam (68 people, 4.21%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,525 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,239 Pain patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Swelling of the face has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, insomnia (latest reports from 258 Swelling of the face patients).
- Pain - tooth or teeth has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 14,723 Pain - tooth or teeth patients).
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 74,772 Fainting patients).
- Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 344,734 Headache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I have often woken up with a feeling of slight compression in my head. Taking brewers yeast on a regular basis seems to prevent this feeling.... or am I kidding myself? Any suggestions as to what is happening?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Hi I've been on cimzia for 1 year for the last 2 months been having terrible headaches. They make me feel sick and dizzy also on 25 methotrexate which I inject which I've been on for over 5 years .i have psoriatic arthritis
Hi there!! I am a 47yo male. I live in MA. I have barrets and of course GERD. I tried Gaviscon because heard so much about it. Then I wake up at 2am with this amazing piercing headache in my left temple. I also take omeprazole. I had to eat food to take ibuprofen for the headache. I can't lay ...
I used Durezol, got a fairly bad headache for a week, then it has dragged on for about 6 weeks as a mild, dull headache in the temporal area in the same spot. ( The right side of head is affected, same side I used eyedrops )..Was found to be negative for temporal arteritis. Anybody out there ...