A study for a 27 year old man who takes Mobic - from FDA reports
230 males aged 27 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 27 year old male patient who has Tmj Disorders. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 16, 2017
230 males aged 27 (±5) who take Mobic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 27
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Tmj Disorders
- Drugs taken:
- Mobic (meloxicam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Organic Erectile Dysfunction: 0 (0% of males aged 27 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Organic Erectile Dysfunction in Tmj Disorders: 0 (0% of males aged 27 (±5) who have Tmj Disorders)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Organic Erectile Dysfunction in Mobic: 0 (0% of males aged 27 (±5) who take Mobic)
- Organic Erectile Dysfunction in drugs with ingredients of Mobic: 0 (0% of males aged 27 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of meloxicam)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- abdominal pain
- large intestinal ulcer haemorrhage
- inflammatory bowel disease
- breathing difficulty
- angioneurotic oedema
- high blood pressure
1 - 6 months:
- cardiopulmonary failure
- cardiac failure acute
- accident at work
- mood swings
- cardiac failure aggravated
- gastric ulcer
- testicular pain
- road traffic accident
6 - 12 months:
- drug-induced liver injury
- haemorrhagic anaemia
- upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- heart palpitations
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- muscle twitching
- neuropathy peripheral
- joint pain
5 - 10 years:n/a
- joint pain
- back pain
- nausea and vomiting
- chest pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (33 people, 14.35%)
- Stress And Anxiety (25 people, 10.87%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (23 people, 10.00%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (14 people, 6.09%)
- Depression (12 people, 5.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (47 people, 20.43%)
- Methotrexate (26 people, 11.30%)
- Enbrel (18 people, 7.83%)
- Folic Acid (14 people, 6.09%)
- Klonopin (13 people, 5.65%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,910 users)
What are the conditions?
- Tmj disorders (temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Soma, Tizanidine hydrochloride, Celebrex (latest reports from 214 Tmj disorders patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Organic erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to engage in sexual intercourse) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, enlarged prostate, high blood pressure (latest reports from 423 Organic erectile dysfunction patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
I have had Hyper Tension for a number of years and somewhere along the I also developed ED and continue to deal with it. Can or does either of these drugs and conditions contribute to my circumstance. I am not sure that I should be on Uloric. I developed Gout in my right several years ago ...
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi everyone. I have uveitus and had 2 steroid injections, been on steroid drops for 9 months and due to that had high eye pressure..therefore been on alpahagan pressure lowering drops for about 4 months. This is my third episode woth uvietus. A few weeksago i was diagnosed with ankleyclosing ...
I am 69yo Taking mobic 7,5 mg for no choice (arthritis) One tablet a day for a few months now Mobic is Increasing my blood pressure and makes me eat I put on weight 3 kg in a few months only! Want to eat all the time! I am so upset! Wat do i do? Is it any other remedy or medicine that ...
Hello, I am 61 years old was in hospital Sept. 26th. with hyponatremia. I just started taking Co Q-10 27th. 2016. I now feel close to how I felt when I went to hospital very sick. Wondering what to do? Do not want to go back in Hospital. Eating potatoe chips for salt. I am on limited fluid ...