A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Aleve Pm - from FDA reports
11 females aged 24 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has Leg Cramp. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 05, 2017
11 females aged 24 (±5) who take Aleve Pm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Leg Cramp
- Drugs taken:
- Aleve Pm (diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Leg Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leg Pain in Leg Cramp: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who have Leg Cramp)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leg Pain in Aleve Pm: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who take Aleve Pm)
- Leg Pain in drugs with ingredients of Aleve Pm: 0 (0% of females aged 24 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Toothaches (1 person, 9.09%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 9.09%)
- Nausea (1 person, 9.09%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (1 person, 9.09%)
- Singulair (1 person, 9.09%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 9.09%)
- Keppra (1 person, 9.09%)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (1 person, 9.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Aleve pm has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride; naproxen sodium. (latest outcomes from Aleve pm 1,152 users)
What are the conditions?
- Leg cramp can be treated by Magnesium, Gabapentin, Quinine, Potassium, Lyrica (latest reports from 1,331 Leg cramp patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Leg pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, birth control, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain (latest reports from 1,331 Leg pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi All I'll new to this site and generally do not post on the internet. I'm a type II diabetic on Novorapid and Lantus. Ever since getting tight control of my diabetes a year ago on Novorapid I have had severe leg pains mainly at night. All investigations have shown nothing. I've suspected ...
I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
Hi everyone, I need help! I am experiencing severe cramping in my legs, feet, calves and notes, along with major spasms. My legs are so tight and swollen as well (I also have swelling in my joints and muscles). I am taking Olanzapine and was wondering if anyone had experienced these symptoms? ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Since my Doctor I have noticed after taking before bedtime my legs feel very sore and is hard to fall asleep, I feel very restless. I am also on gabapentin and clonazepam, but have had not reaction to those meds like being recently on the lithium. Has anyone had this happen to them to. ...
I was biten by a poisonous spider and given a 10 day dose of Cephalexin. From day one, I woke up with excruciating leg cramps and leg spasms. I assumed I had just done too much walking the day before, but in the days to follow, I realized it was definitely the medicine causing it.
started meds in Feb of this year for DVTs in my right leg. I have been having severe leg cramps on both legs. Two nights ago i have two in the same leg and today i discovered a huge bruise on my calf. Friends have suggested taking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, eating bananas, and taking ...