A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Zoloft - from FDA reports
8,691 females aged 28 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 03, 2017
8,691 females aged 28 (±5) who take Zoloft are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Skin Rash: 127 (1.46% of females aged 28 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Rash in Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who have Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Skin Rash in Zoloft: 127 (2.26% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Skin Rash in drugs with ingredients of Zoloft: 185 (2.13% of females aged 28 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (918 people, 10.56%)
- Bipolar Disorder (301 people, 3.46%)
- Pain (285 people, 3.28%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (270 people, 3.11%)
- Insomnia (206 people, 2.37%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (491 people, 5.65%)
- Xanax (459 people, 5.28%)
- Yaz (454 people, 5.22%)
- Seroquel (377 people, 4.34%)
- Mirena (281 people, 3.23%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,364 users)
What are the conditions?
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood can be treated by Lexapro, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Xanax, Celexa (latest reports from 1,169 Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,935 Skin rash patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
More questions for: Zoloft, Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Skin rash
You may be interested in these reviews
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...
More reviews for: Zoloft, Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Skin rash