A study for a 64 year old man who takes Lorazepam, Mirtazapine - from FDA reports
300 males aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old male patient who has Anxiety, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 03, 2017
300 males aged 64 (±5) who take Lorazepam, Mirtazapine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Anxiety, Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Lorazepam (lorazepam)
- Mirtazapine (mirtazapine)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Dizziness: 16 (5.33% of males aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Anxiety: 223 (5.04% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Dizziness in Depression: 491 (5.41% of males aged 64 (±5) who have Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Lorazepam: 256 (4.6% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Lorazepam)
- Dizziness in drugs with ingredients of Lorazepam: 377 (4.48% of males aged 64 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lorazepam)
- Dizziness in Mirtazapine: 78 (3.96% of males aged 64 (±5) who take Mirtazapine)
- Dizziness in drugs with ingredients of Mirtazapine: 124 (4.24% of males aged 64 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- suicide attempt
- consciousness - decreased
- gamma-glutamyltransferase increased
- aspartate aminotransferase increased
- blood creatine phosphokinase increased
- alanine aminotransferase increased
- cerebral infarction
1 - 6 months:
- serotonin syndrome
- cerebral infarction
- gait disturbance
- pain in extremity
- musculoskeletal stiffness
- completed suicide
- drug withdrawal syndrome
- ear pain
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- bipolar disorder
- renal artery stenosis
- chest pain
- renal disorder
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- confusional state
- breathing difficulty
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (34 people, 11.33%)
- Multiple Myeloma (25 people, 8.33%)
- Nausea (20 people, 6.67%)
- Sleep Disorder (16 people, 5.33%)
- Constipation (16 people, 5.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (38 people, 12.67%)
- Lisinopril (33 people, 11.00%)
- Neurontin (27 people, 9.00%)
- Acetaminophen (25 people, 8.33%)
- Senna (23 people, 7.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,249 users)
- Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 31,488 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,518 Anxiety patients)
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,552 Depression patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,913 Dizziness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie