A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Onfi - from FDA reports
263 females aged 20 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 20 year old female patient who has Epilepsy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
263 females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Epilepsy
- Drugs taken:
- Onfi (clobazam)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Joint Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
- Hair Loss In Women: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Epilepsy: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
- Joint Pain in Epilepsy: 21 (0.71% of females aged 20 (±5) who have Epilepsy)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hair Loss In Women in Onfi: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi)
- Hair Loss In Women in drugs with ingredients of Onfi: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clobazam)
- Joint Pain in Onfi: 0 (0% of females aged 20 (±5) who take Onfi)
- Joint Pain in drugs with ingredients of Onfi: 2 (0.76% of females aged 20 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clobazam)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- hallucination, visual
- memory loss
- sensory disturbance
- status epilepticus
- eyelid twitch
- nausea and vomiting
- umbilical cord around neck
1 - 6 months:
- hepatic failure
- hepatic steatosis
- hepatitis toxic
- drug ineffective
- liver transplant
- haemoglobin decreased
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- head banging
- blood prolactin decreased
- intentional self-injury
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:
- chronic hepatitis
- calculus bladder
- drug ineffective
- memory loss
- status epilepticus
- urinary tract infection
- birth control
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Convulsion (16 people, 6.08%)
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (13 people, 4.94%)
- Complex Partial Seizures (13 people, 4.94%)
- Depression (10 people, 3.80%)
- Angiomyolipoma (9 people, 3.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Keppra (59 people, 22.43%)
- Lamictal (40 people, 15.21%)
- Lamotrigine (37 people, 14.07%)
- Topiramate (36 people, 13.69%)
- Vimpat (34 people, 12.93%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Onfi has active ingredients of clobazam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Onfi 3,171 users)
What are the conditions?
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures) can be treated by Lamictal, Keppra, Tegretol, Lamotrigine, Topamax (latest reports from 61,296 Epilepsy patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Hair loss in women has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, insomnia (latest reports from 372 Hair loss in women patients).
- Joint pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 229,629 Joint pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
My 8 yr old was prescribed cefdinir for an ear infection. After taking for 10 days he developed hives and itching for a few days. The hives were not severe. Gave him benadryl and cleared up. A few days later he complained of pain in index finger then his wrist. Thought he slept on it wrong until ...
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...
I'm 49 yrs old, quit smoking 3 months ago and going through menopause, been having herendous night sweatsweat and hot flashes for a few years now and was excited to get on hormones to start feeling good alittle normal again and enjoy life more, so started Estradiol a couple of weeks ago and now ...