A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Accutane, Omega 3 - from FDA reports
There is no report from male patients aged 17 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old male patient who has Cystic Acne, Joint Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Accutane has active ingredients of isotretinoin. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Accutane 31,139 users)
- Omega 3 has active ingredients of cod liver oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega 3 3,415 users)
What are the conditions?
- Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) can be treated by Accutane, Spironolactone, Minocycline hydrochloride, Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline (latest reports from 47,980 Cystic acne patients)
- Joint pain can be treated by Ibuprofen, Meloxicam, Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Naproxen, Celebrex (latest reports from 229,629 Joint pain patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Pvb (premature ventricular beat) (extra heartbeat caused by abnormal electrical activity) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, depression, ectopic heartbeat, prostate examination abnormal (latest reports from 255 Pvb (premature ventricular beat) patients).
- Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 81,262 Palpitations patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
My question for you guys is did any of you get Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome from taking Accutane you think? I took Accutane when I was in high school, and the dermatologist told me that, "They don't know the long term side effects yet". But, I was a teen, I thought I was ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Accutane treatment in summer of 1994. It is 2017 and I have pterygium in both eyes. I am not able to read with my right eye. This eye is beyond help despite a surgery in ca. 2010 to remove the tissue growth. My right eye changed shape as a consequence of inflammation, healing and ...
Does this give you heart palpitations? does drinking with it do it? I have the runs and the palpitations also been on this for 4 days now three more to go feel very on edge, anxiety, shakey do not like it. I have Aprazolam at have to take it also to combat this.
Have taken over-the- counter loratadine 10mg periodically (not every day) for probably over 10 years during high seasonal allergy seasons or when working in situations were dust, fumes or grass/tree/pollen would cause allergies or sinus infections. It works great for reducing allergy symptoms. ...
I've just started using victosa and from day one I've been experiencing a lot of palpations throughout the day and at night time. I was wondering if this is a common side effect and are there any more I should be aware of. Thank you in advance for any info. ..on this topic Mary H.