A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Zyrtec, Restasis, Myrbetriq, Omega 3, Multivitamin, Celecoxib - from FDA reports
5 females aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Seasonal Allergy, Incontinence, Oa, General Health, Dry Eye. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
5 females aged 64 (±5) who take Zyrtec, Restasis, Myrbetriq, Omega 3, Multivitamin, Celecoxib are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Seasonal Allergy, Incontinence, Oa, General Health, Dry Eye
- Drugs taken:
- Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride)
- Restasis (cyclosporine)
- Myrbetriq (mirabegron)
- Omega 3 (cod liver oil)
- Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e)
- Celecoxib (celecoxib)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- iliotibial band syndrome
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- colitis ischaemic
- injection site haemorrhage
- bleeding disorders
- injection site mass
- lactic acidosis
- aspartate aminotransferase increased
- iliotibial band syndrome
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (2 people, 40.00%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1 person, 20.00%)
- Drowsiness (1 person, 20.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D (3 people, 60.00%)
- Xyrem (2 people, 40.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 40.00%)
- Claritin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Calcium (2 people, 40.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 56,016 users)
- Restasis has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in dry eyes. (latest outcomes from Restasis 16,369 users)
- Myrbetriq has active ingredients of mirabegron. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Myrbetriq 8,291 users)
- Omega 3 has active ingredients of cod liver oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega 3 3,415 users)
- Multivitamin has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Multivitamin 42,268 users)
- Celecoxib has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in osteoarthritis. (latest outcomes from Celecoxib 14,443 users)
What are the conditions?
- Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Loratadine, Zyrtec allergy (latest reports from 19,165 Seasonal allergy patients)
- Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control) can be treated by Vesicare, Oxybutynin chloride, Detrol la, Enablex, Toviaz (latest reports from 9,641 Incontinence patients)
- Oa (osteoarthritis /a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Tramadol, Naproxen (latest reports from 51,513 Oa patients)
- General health can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d (latest reports from 247 General health patients)
- Dry eye (lack of adequate tears) can be treated by Restasis, Fish oil, Flaxseed oil, Lotemax, Lutein (latest reports from 28,944 Dry eye patients)
- Zyrtec and Restasis drug interaction
- Zyrtec and Myrbetriq drug interaction
- Zyrtec and Omega 3 drug interaction
- Zyrtec and Multivitamin drug interaction
- Zyrtec and Celecoxib drug interaction
- Restasis and Myrbetriq drug interaction
- Restasis and Omega 3 drug interaction
- Restasis and Multivitamin drug interaction
- Restasis and Celecoxib drug interaction
- Myrbetriq and Omega 3 drug interaction
- Myrbetriq and Multivitamin drug interaction
- Myrbetriq and Celecoxib drug interaction
- Omega 3 and Multivitamin drug interaction
- Omega 3 and Celecoxib drug interaction
- Multivitamin and Celecoxib drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I take numerous vitamins along with a multi vitamin 2x daily. I have been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember and just recently developed a dry cough and metallic taste when I cough. I don't have any normal symptoms i.e.. High blood pressure, cold, flu, etc ... I am 64 and this ...
I have been on Losartan for appro three years. I have had dry eyes for three years, also. The last 6 months, it has gotten worse. I am currently under the care of an opthamologist. he has me on restasis, heat treatments, ointment at night and serum tears. Nothing seems to be helping. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am an older (80) male who becomes very nervous when things are unusual re my health. My urine flow has decreased substantially since I just commenced taking Levofloxacin and also zyrtec. Any advice will be appreciated
Sense of smell and taste has diminished over the past few years. I have been using restasis for several years. Wondering if there is a link. Anyone else have issues? Did senses come back after stopping restasis?
I take Candesaetsn and am struggling with dry eyes in the night and when I wake. I use eye drops frequently in the day and do twice daily eye hygiene program but there has been very little improvement over the past several months.
OMG... Is this for real? A year ago I had LASIK surgery to correct my vision and the doctor put me on Restasis. Now yesterday, out of nowhere I developed "huge" superior tear at 11:30 in my right eye. This had caused a detachment that required immediate surgery to save my vision.