A study for a 70 year old man who takes Prozac, Strattera - from FDA reports
8 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Addh. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
8 males aged 70 (±5) who take Prozac, Strattera are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Addh
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Strattera (atomoxetine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- high density lipoprotein
- embolic stroke
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- movement disorder
- high blood pressure
- stress and anxiety
- high density lipoprotein
- feeling abnormal
- muscle cramps
- pain in extremity
- urine flow decreased
- libido decreased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Norepinephrine Decreased (3 people, 37.50%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 25.00%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 12.50%)
- Depression (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (3 people, 37.50%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Avodart (1 person, 12.50%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,699 users)
- Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 25,612 users)
What are the conditions?
- Addh (developmental disorder characterized by distractibility, hyperactivity, impulsive behaviours, and the inability to remain focused on tasks or activities) can be treated by Vyvanse, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Concerta, Ritalin (latest reports from 156 Addh patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I am 26 year old female I'm currently taking the following drugs... Vyvanse 30mg Levothyroxine .25mg Vitamins I'm taking Vitamin D 5000 (I'm really low) Iron 200mg (I'm the low end of normal) B-12 (I'm normal but I'm Vegan) Biotin 5000 (my hair was thin to begin with but sense I ...
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I made a phone call to someone if I were in my right mind I never would have called. She herself had a stroke and her personality changed and she is no longer herself so she started hurting us very badly and I had to give up my property to get away from her. Today my real deal friend is furious ...
I was misdiagnosed with major depression, and prescribed Prozac 20mg. I actually have Bipolar 1 disorder. Six days into taking Prozac that night I began having horrible thoughts, and urges to stab my mother with a knife, slit my dogs throat, and slit my own throat. I knew these thoughts were ...
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
Hi, Could anyone let me know if there is any chance of recovering my sense of taste. I was taking Prozac (fluoxetine) for over a year and lost my sense of taste. I stopped taking the antidepressants just over a year ago and still not recovered my taste. Could anyone let me know if they have ...