A study for a 70 year old man who takes Prozac, Strattera - from FDA reports
8 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Addh. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 18, 2017
8 males aged 70 (±5) who take Prozac, Strattera are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Addh
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Strattera (atomoxetine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- high density lipoprotein
- embolic stroke
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- movement disorder
- high blood pressure
- stress and anxiety
- high density lipoprotein
- feeling abnormal
- muscle cramps
- pain in extremity
- urine flow decreased
- libido decreased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Norepinephrine Decreased (3 people, 37.50%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 25.00%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 12.50%)
- Depression (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (3 people, 37.50%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Avodart (1 person, 12.50%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,552 users)
- Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 25,598 users)
What are the conditions?
- Addh (developmental disorder characterized by distractibility, hyperactivity, impulsive behaviours, and the inability to remain focused on tasks or activities) can be treated by Vyvanse, Adderall 20, Ritalin, Adderall 30, Concerta (latest reports from 138 Addh patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I am 26 year old female I'm currently taking the following drugs... Vyvanse 30mg Levothyroxine .25mg Vitamins I'm taking Vitamin D 5000 (I'm really low) Iron 200mg (I'm the low end of normal) B-12 (I'm normal but I'm Vegan) Biotin 5000 (my hair was thin to begin with but sense I ...
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My son was on Strattera for a couple of months and developed a rapid heart rate and severe anxiety. The anxiety has gone away, once we stopped, but the rapid heart rate is still a problem several months later. Anybody else have this problem. Did the heart rate return to normal? If so, how long ...
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
Just 2+ weeks ago, the doctor prescribed my 91 year old Dad prescribed 20 mg of Fluoxetine and now the doctor is prescribing 10 mg of Donepezil. All my Dad does is sleep and we are going to try switching the Fluoxetine to PM (instead of AM). I don't want my Dad to start taking the newly ...
Hello everyone, new to medical forum, new to group forums in general. I've been on my own short journey, just starting out, about 8 months now. I'm sure almost everyone's been on this mouse wheel, taking/trying new medications... Basically a watch and wait, maybe pray.... For somthing to work, ...