A study for a 70 year old man who takes Prozac, Strattera - from FDA reports
8 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Addh. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 18, 2017
8 males aged 70 (±5) who take Prozac, Strattera are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Addh
- Drugs taken:
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Strattera (atomoxetine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- high density lipoprotein
- embolic stroke
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- movement disorder
- high blood pressure
- stress and anxiety
- high density lipoprotein
- feeling abnormal
- muscle cramps
- pain in extremity
- urine flow decreased
- libido decreased
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Norepinephrine Decreased (3 people, 37.50%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 25.00%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 12.50%)
- Depression (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa (3 people, 37.50%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Avodart (1 person, 12.50%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 57,077 users)
- Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 25,133 users)
What are the conditions?
- Addh (developmental disorder characterized by distractibility, hyperactivity, impulsive behaviours, and the inability to remain focused on tasks or activities) can be treated by Vyvanse, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin, Concerta (latest reports from 130 Addh patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I am 26 year old female I'm currently taking the following drugs... Vyvanse 30mg Levothyroxine .25mg Vitamins I'm taking Vitamin D 5000 (I'm really low) Iron 200mg (I'm the low end of normal) B-12 (I'm normal but I'm Vegan) Biotin 5000 (my hair was thin to begin with but sense I ...
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Can anyone tell me if they have gotten more relief of nervous symptoms by combining prozac with buspirone? 20mg of Prozac has relieved all symptoms except for a constant tightness in my stomach. I am taking Buspirone with it for 2 weeks now. The tight stomach is worse and I'm awake from 3am. I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...
No side effects from 20MG for 1 months. 2 weeks on 40 mg for 2 weeks so far and muscle weakness started along with tiredness Do these side effects subside, get worse or become even a constant side effect?
I have been taking Prozac for 18 years 20mg. I have become more and more blocked up over the last 6 months and I'm currently under an ENT specialist and have been prescribed fexofenadine for 6 weeks (I'm nearly 4 weeks in). I have had my ear, nose and throat checked and there are no blockages. ...
Hello everyone =) This is my first day to the group. I have just recently been put on prozac 40 mg and serequil 25mg for depression. I woke up this morning feeling like I was coming out of my skin. I had to take a klonopin, something I never have to do!! Im having second thoughts about these ...
Hi! I'm 14, and I have chronic depression and am suffering from an eating disorder. I took these two pills after asking my psychiatrist if it was safe and he said it was. Afterwards I had a horrible headache, a fever, and I felt terrible. It's been 3 days and I'm scared of loosing more weight ...