A study for a 70 year old man who takes Zoloft, Mucinex Dm - from FDA reports
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Depression, Common Cold. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take Zoloft, Mucinex Dm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Depression, Common Cold
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- high blood pressure
- clostridium difficile colitis
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xarelto (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sutent (3 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 100.00%)
- Imodium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,551 users)
- Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,346 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 382,313 Depression patients)
- Common cold can be treated by Sudafed 12 hour, Dayquil, Mucinex, Acetaminophen, Mucinex d (latest reports from 368 Common cold patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
Just started zoloft 2 weeks ago- 1st week was 25mg and second week is now 50mg. I have pelvic pain or bladder pain. I'm not sure if that's an anxiety symptom or the zoloft. Should I continue? Does it go away?
I have afib and use a Kardia portable EKG device with my iPhone. I noticed these strange inverted blips in my EKG readings. I recently was switched from Prozac to zoloft. I've only been taking Zoloft for 3 weeks.
I have been on Zoloft 50mg and Lipitor 10mg since 1990. A LONG time....both are considered low dose. I am currently on Lipitor twice a week due to muscle weakness in my thighs . When I can not squat and get up without crawling on the floor, its time to cut down on the Lipitor. I was on twice a ...
Hello everyone! I've been having IVIG infusions for over a year and have been on Wellbutrin for many years. The depression has worsened so I've been prescribed Zoloft. I started with 25 mg and am up to 100 mg a day. It seems worse. I'm also weaning off Oxycontin for the CIDP. I'm down to 10mg 3 ...