A study for a 70 year old man who takes Zoloft, Mucinex Dm - from FDA reports
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Depression, Common Cold. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take Zoloft, Mucinex Dm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Depression, Common Cold
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- high blood pressure
- gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- haemorrhoidal haemorrhage
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xarelto (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sutent (3 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 100.00%)
- Imodium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 99,174 users)
- Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,243 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 365,506 Depression patients)
- Common cold can be treated by Sudafed 12 hour, Mucinex, Dayquil, Mucinex d, Acetaminophen (latest reports from 350 Common cold patients)
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
Our son has Fetal Alcohol (adopted). For ADHD symptoms he's been on Vyvanse. He told his therapist he felt angry all the time. So she added 25mg of Zoloft. He said he was still feeling angry and we noticed him getting aggressive. So she raised his Zoloft to 50mg. He was smoking marijuana ...
curious on side effects. Sleep good but severely depressed. No energy. Started the one recently after surgery for a brain anuersym that burst. Can go off the seizure med in a week. Hope it gets better.