A study for a 70 year old man who takes Zoloft, Mucinex Dm - from FDA reports
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Depression, Common Cold. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 03, 2017
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take Zoloft, Mucinex Dm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Depression, Common Cold
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- high blood pressure
- gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- clostridium difficile colitis
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xarelto (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sutent (3 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 100.00%)
- Imodium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 104,329 users)
- Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,392 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,419 Depression patients)
- Common cold can be treated by Sudafed 12 hour, Mucinex, Dayquil, Mucinex d, Acetaminophen (latest reports from 381 Common cold patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I'm not sure if I should discontinue the Zoloft since I have noticed much more hair pulling. My daughter is being treated for OCD. She has said she feels a little better being on Zoloft but she is still pulling out her eye brows and eye lashes and now she is pulling the hair out on the sides ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Zoloft for about 6 weeks and I seem to be having slow urination (much worse at night) and the feeling like I am not emptying my bladder. I take Zoloft right before I go to sleep because it really makes it hard to orgasm and I am hoping that having taken it so long before sex that ...
OMG please help me, my daughter is 14 years old going on 15, she started with Zoloft 50 mg and increase to 150 mg, for one year now she has been having neck spasms and twitching I am lost for words telling her Neurologist about this and her psychiatrist, they keep saying it was nothing until now ...
I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...