A study for a 70 year old man who takes Zoloft, Mucinex Dm - from FDA reports
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 70 year old male patient who has Depression, Common Cold. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 19, 2017
3 males aged 70 (±5) who take Zoloft, Mucinex Dm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 70
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Depression, Common Cold
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- high blood pressure
- gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- haemorrhoidal haemorrhage
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec (3 people, 100.00%)
- Xarelto (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sutent (3 people, 100.00%)
- Flonase (3 people, 100.00%)
- Imodium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,453 users)
- Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,345 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients)
- Common cold can be treated by Sudafed 12 hour, Mucinex, Dayquil, Mucinex d, Acetaminophen (latest reports from 362 Common cold patients)
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello everyone! I've been having IVIG infusions for over a year and have been on Wellbutrin for many years. The depression has worsened so I've been prescribed Zoloft. I started with 25 mg and am up to 100 mg a day. It seems worse. I'm also weaning off Oxycontin for the CIDP. I'm down to 10mg 3 ...
I have recently started taking Zoloft for depression and have always had hyperhidrosis. Taking Zoloft has increased my hand and feet sweating almost unbearably. Does anyone else have that problem? Is there anything I can do to minimize the effects? Its embarrassing and irritating. :(
I am 18 years old, female and I have started the anti-depressant Zoloft (seteraline) and I have taken the medication for about 4 days and I have just began to notice a metallic taste when I drink beverages. Is this normal or could I be pregnant?
Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...