A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Hctz, Klonopin, Prozac, Premarin, Seroquel - from FDA reports
1 female aged 45 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 45 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Menopause, Major Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
1 female aged 45 (±5) who takes Hctz, Klonopin, Prozac, Premarin, Seroquel is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 45
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Menopause, Major Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Hctz (hydrochlorothiazide)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Premarin (estrogens, conjugated)
- Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- pulmonary congestion
- diabetic ketoacidosis
- hepatic steatosis
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Topamax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Temazepam (1 person, 100.00%)
- Protonix (1 person, 100.00%)
- Loratadine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hctz 10,467 users)
- Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,309 users)
- Prozac has active ingredients of fluoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Prozac 59,614 users)
- Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Premarin 80,832 users)
- Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 93,437 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 524,716 High blood pressure patients)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 18,681 Generalised anxiety disorder patients)
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,376 Menopause patients)
- Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 21,273 Major depression patients)
- Hctz and Klonopin drug interaction
- Hctz and Prozac drug interaction
- Hctz and Premarin drug interaction
- Hctz and Seroquel drug interaction
- Klonopin and Prozac drug interaction
- Klonopin and Premarin drug interaction
- Klonopin and Seroquel drug interaction
- Prozac and Premarin drug interaction
- Prozac and Seroquel drug interaction
- Premarin and Seroquel drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
I have been on seroquel for years. Since I've been taking it, I've had enlarged breasts, breast pain, small amounts of lactation and missed periods. I know this affects fertility. I want to get pregnant. Is it possible to take seroquel and get pregnant even while having these side effects?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Trintellix for about 5 weeks, 20 mgs. daily. I would like to know if anyone had better reduction with their depression taking Trintellix 20 mgs. along with Prozac 40 mgs. daily. Did it help relieve depression better taken with Prozac or did the Trintellix work well without ...
my doctor switched me to Premarin because old estrogen was not working anymore and my menopausal symptoms..severe ones, all returned) . I have taken it for only 5 days and I have had intermittent itching, no skin rash just itching but it is making me crazy. Has anyone else had this at the ...