A study for a 51 year old man who takes Morphine, Androgel, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Abilify - from FDA reports
2 males aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 51 year old male patient who has Low Testosterone, Radiculitis, Major Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
2 males aged 51 (±5) who take Morphine, Androgel, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Abilify are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 51
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Low Testosterone, Radiculitis, Major Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Morphine (morphine sulfate)
- Androgel (testosterone)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride)
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- coronary heart disease
- acute myocardial infarction
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- oxygen saturation decreased
- acute myocardial infarction
- coronary heart disease
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 50.00%)
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gout (1 person, 50.00%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (1 person, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (1 person, 50.00%)
- Prevacid (1 person, 50.00%)
- Effexor Xr (1 person, 50.00%)
- Coreg (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 80,882 users)
- Androgel has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Androgel 20,154 users)
- Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 103,209 users)
- Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 25,396 users)
- Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 57,730 users)
What are the conditions?
- Low testosterone can be treated by Androgel, Testosterone cypionate, Testosterone, Testim, Axiron (latest reports from 132 Low testosterone patients)
- Radiculitis (inflammation of the spinal nerve roots) (latest reports from 422 Radiculitis patients)
- Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 22,223 Major depression patients)
- Morphine and Androgel drug interaction
- Morphine and Cymbalta drug interaction
- Morphine and Meloxicam drug interaction
- Morphine and Abilify drug interaction
- Androgel and Cymbalta drug interaction
- Androgel and Meloxicam drug interaction
- Androgel and Abilify drug interaction
- Cymbalta and Meloxicam drug interaction
- Cymbalta and Abilify drug interaction
- Meloxicam and Abilify drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Is this really a support group for people with kidney stones who take Cymbalta? Or did Google just send me to this site the same way they list sites like "where to buy Cymbalta and kidney stones" when I type in "Cymbalta and kidney stones"?
I started taking Meloxicam for arthritis. I took it for 1 1/2 weeks and noticed significant shortness of breath along with extreme fatigue and jaw pain. I stopped taking it immediately after looking up the side effects. My fatigue and jaw pain have gone away, but the shortness of breath ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 65, a female and on 30 mg of Cymbalta. Started with 20 mg in March. Feel like I have trouble concentrating and short term memory loss which I did not have before. Very frightening since I have two older siblings with dementia.
My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Hi my name is Tarnia just wanted to join as I am suffering a bit mentally and I have discovered why I have been taking cymbalta for a couple of years and recently I started using Taurine and gaba and I have now realized why I am so depressed constipated angry..