A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Covera-Hs - from FDA reports
1,770 females aged 41 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has High Blood Pressure. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1,770 females aged 41 (±5) who take Covera-Hs are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Conditions: High Blood Pressure
- Drugs taken:
- Covera-Hs (verapamil hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Migraines: 36 (2.03% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
- Paraesthesia: 22 (1.24% of females aged 41 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Migraines in High Blood Pressure: 127 (1.49% of females aged 41 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Paraesthesia in High Blood Pressure: 183 (2.15% of females aged 41 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Migraines in Covera-Hs: 36 (2.03% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Covera-Hs)
- Paraesthesia in Covera-Hs: 22 (1.24% of females aged 41 (±5) who take Covera-Hs)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (145 people, 8.19%)
- Pain (94 people, 5.31%)
- Depression (88 people, 4.97%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (77 people, 4.35%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (69 people, 3.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (102 people, 5.76%)
- Singulair (98 people, 5.54%)
- Xanax (90 people, 5.08%)
- Prednisone (90 people, 5.08%)
- Synthroid (88 people, 4.97%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Covera-hs has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Covera-hs 808 users)
What are the conditions?
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,323 High blood pressure patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Migraines has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 88,442 Migraines patients).
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 96,318 Paraesthesia patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
On cyclosporine 75mg x 2 daily for 5 weeks, now have migraine going on for third day, usual pk I take for attack not touching it, any advice. Also migraine usually on left side temple, now it on right side temple and around eye?
I started taking B12 100mcg supplement a couple of days ago and started immediately having whole day migraines. I would like to know if this is possible. I am taking about a dozen meds, but I have not had this before and the supplement is the only new pill.
I've suffered migraines off and on throughout life, but for the past few months (which is exactly how long I've been on Prozac) I've been getting *severe* migraines after eating foods with MSG. Is anyone else noticing a correlation?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have had headaches daily for the past 10 years and within the past 6 years they have gotten worse I have a migraine everyday! They tried Topomax which didn't work it made me lose excessive amounts of weight. The migraines rule my life. I don't have the option of not going to work so I battle ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
Hello Everyone! I have been trying to figure out what has caused my onset of incredibly painful and frequent migraines in the past couple of years. Luvox is one of the only correlations left un-turned. My doctor has suggested I consider switching. Has anybody else done this and if so to what ...