A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Alprazolam, Tramadol - from FDA reports
1,117 females aged 52 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 52 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
1,117 females aged 52 (±5) who take Alprazolam, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 52
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety, Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Alprazolam (alprazolam)
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Tonic Seizures: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tonic Seizures in Anxiety: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Anxiety)
- Tonic Seizures in Arthritis: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who have Arthritis)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Tonic Seizures in Alprazolam: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Alprazolam)
- Tonic Seizures in drugs with ingredients of Alprazolam: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of alprazolam)
- Tonic Seizures in Tramadol: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take Tramadol)
- Tonic Seizures in drugs with ingredients of Tramadol: 0 (0% of females aged 52 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- transient ischaemic attack
- idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- drug effect decreased
- speech impairment (adult)
- movement disorder
- speech disorder
1 - 6 months:
- arterial thrombosis
- peripheral ischaemia
- drug hypersensitivity
- skin discoloration - bluish
- emotional distress
- oral torus
- aseptic necrosis
- douglas' abscess
6 - 12 months:
- iron deficiency anaemia
- rectal haemorrhage
- muscle spasms
- joint dislocation
- abdominal pain
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- drug ineffective
- skin necrosis
- homicidal ideation
- memory loss
- muscle spasms
5 - 10 years:
- suicide attempt
- intentional overdose
- loss of consciousness
- mental status changes
- mood swings
- road traffic accident
- nausea and vomiting
- joint pain
- back pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (156 people, 13.97%)
- High Blood Pressure (90 people, 8.06%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (83 people, 7.43%)
- Sleep Disorder (64 people, 5.73%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (64 people, 5.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (155 people, 13.88%)
- Ambien (132 people, 11.82%)
- Cymbalta (121 people, 10.83%)
- Flexeril (117 people, 10.47%)
- Celebrex (104 people, 9.31%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You can also:
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 62,873 users)
- Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,518 Anxiety patients)
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 93,943 Arthritis patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Tonic seizures (all the muscles to suddenly become stiff) has been reported by people with nasopharyngitis, graft versus host disease, neuropathic pain, croup, pain in jaw (latest reports from 303 Tonic seizures patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...